Prior to joining MAIO Martínez Escribano in 2014, she worked at the firms of Pérez Marín Abogados, S.L. and J&A Garrigues, S.L.P.
- Law Degree. University of Pablo de Olavide (2013).
- Degree in Administration and Company Management. University of Pablo de Olavide (2013).
A lawyer since 2007, she worked at CASTRO, SUEIRO & VARELA until its merger with KPMG ABOGADOS when she joined the Shipping Department, as an Associate. Subsequently she joined MAIO.
- Law Degree from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICAI-ICADE).
- LLM in Maritime Law and Business from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICAI-ICADE).
She has been an associate with MAIO since July 2011, prior to which she did an internship at KPMG.
- Law Degree, Universidad de Granada.
- Master’s program in Corporate Advising at CEJ Centro de Estudios Jurídicos de Granada.
- Master’s Degree program in Corporate Legal Advising at ADM Business School.
- Italian, Spanish and English.