He has rendered his professional legal services in the area of Individual Employment Law. He has been a representative for companies before local and federal labor authorities in regard to individual trials
- He is currently enrolled in legal studies at the Universidad Tecnológica.
He has rendered his professional legal services in the area of Individual Employment Law. He has been a representative for companies before local and federal labor authorities in regard to individual trials.
- Currently he is enrolled in studies at the School of Law of the National Bar Association.
A practicing economist since 2009, he was an Associate at CASTRO, SUEIRO & VARELA ABOGADOS and at KPMG Abogados. Currently, he reconciles his job at MAIO with teaching. He is a professor in the Master´s Degree Program in Legal Practice at the European University of Madrid and at the University of Antonio de Nebrija, where he gives classes on the tax regime in the Undergraduate Business Degree Program. Likewise, he has been a visiting lecturer at the Complutense University of Madrid. In addition, he regularly publishes articles on questions related to tax law in the Technical Tax Magazine of the AEDAF (the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors), the Tax Information Magazine of the REFAF (Registry of Tax Advisor Economists) or in Partida Doble.
- A Master´s Degree in Taxation and Tax Consulting from the Madrid Center of Financial Studies.
- A course on advanced accounting at the Center of Financial Studies.
- A degree in Economics from the Complutense University of Madrid (Specialization in “Public Economics”)
- Associate Degree in Business from the University of Laguna.
- Member of the Registry of Tax Advisor Economists (REAF)
- Member of the Professional Association of Economists of Madrid.
- Professor at the European University (Master’s in Legal Practice)
- Professor at the University of Antonio de Nebrija (Undergraduate Business Degree)
- Guest Lecturer at the Complutense University of Madrid.
- Author of various articles on tax law.