Corporate commercial law (Sevilla Office)
Our broad knowledge and specialization of our professional allows us to advise companies in all areas related to commercial practice.
- Corporate Law: Providing legal advice to companies as secretaries of boards of directors of mercantile companies and as legal advisors including, among other aspects, the tasks of incorporating entities, reforming by-laws and corporate restructuring, advising on corporate governance, agreements between companies and family protocols.
- Commercial contracts: We draft, negotiate and conclude all types of commercial contracts both national as well as international, we advise our clients about their relations with institutional or private third parties, mediating and resolving conflicts arising within the commercial framework of our clients.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Complete consulting throughout the processes of the sale purchase of companies, business or assets as well as mergers, spin-offs and corporate transformations. Likewise, we advise comprehensively in the processing of legal auditing of companies, assets or businesses.
- Personal Data Protection: We advise companies from all types of sectors both on a national scope as well as international with the objective of fulfilling obligations arising from the relevant regulations in effect.
- Services of the information company: We advise companies providing services over the internet for purpose of guaranteeing the fulfillment of legislation on privacy, services of the information society and electronic commerce.
- Intellectual and industrial property: We advise on the best form of guaranteeing protection and the exploitation of the intellectual and industrial property rights of our clients including both individuals as well as companies in multiple sectors.