Tax (Madrid Office)
- Alberto Díaz de AguilarJunior
- Ignacio ArráezPartner
- Ignacio P. Benac-EarleAssociate
- Luis García SpínolaAssociate
PracticeOur Tax Department advises clients on all aspects of Tax Law with the aim of providing support for the development of our clients’ business, through a relationship of direct and permanent contact based on mutual trust. Our professional experience and services include, among others:
- Tax planning.
- Acquisitions and sales of companies.
- Direct and indirect taxation.
- National, regional and local taxation.
- Advice on international taxation.
- Company restructuring.
- All types of legal tax proceedings and procedures.
RecognitionsThis department is classed as a "Other Noted Firm" in Chambers & Partners Europe 2016. Ignacio Arráez, who leads our Tax Department, was leading partner of Castro Suiero & Varela’s Tax Department, which was considered by both the Tax Director Handbook and Legal 500 US Edition, as a leading tax law firm in Spain and was awarded the distinction of “Corporate Tax Law Firm of the Year” in 2010 by the British publication ACQ. Likewise, Ignacio Arráez is mentioned by Best Lawyer’s and Cambers & Partners rankings among the best tax lawyers in Spain. Also he has been awarded BEST TAX LAWYER 2013 by the British publication ACQ.