MAIO Sterling has signed a collaboration agreement with UMEGAL association. This group of Galician businessmen, founded in November of 2007 in Mexico City, is part of the network Empresarios e Profesionais Galegos en Rede. It has offices in Spain, Germany, Portugal, Mexico, Panama, Dominican Republic, Venezuela, Brazil, Uruguay and Argentina.
UMEGAL has several objectives:
- Promote economic relations between Mexico, the Government of Spain and Galicia.
- The promotion and defense of the system of private enterprise.
- Consulting and distribution of information among its members.
- Promotion and development of professional, technical and commercial activities of the members of the Association.
- Production of all kinds of activities between the Association and its members with government agencies, companies or individuals.
- Information to study in Galicia and awards to the advancement and business development.
With this agreement the bond Spain-Mexico has been strengthened.