- Finance & Banking
- Real Estate Insolvency
- Corporate commercial law
He was placed in charge of the area of private law at MAIO Martínez Escribano, after having gained experience and knowledge in the firm, J&A Garrigues, S.L.P and subsequently in Abengoa, S.A., one of the leading companies in the energy sector and the environment. A lawyer specialized in commercial, civil and corporate matters and with broad experience in the development of projects in the national and international areas.
- J&A Garrigues, S.L.P. (2006-2012, Madrid).
- International Legal Advisor at Abengoa Solar, S.A. (2012, Madrid).
- Corporate Legal Advisor in Abengoa S.A. (2013).
- Law Degree. University of Seville (2005).
- European Higher Legal Studies and visiting student LLM Program. University of Leicester, United Kingdom (2005).
- Master’s Degree in Business Law. Garrigues Center of Studies (2006).
- Doctorate in the Department of Commercial Law of the University of Seville.
- Spanish and English.
- Professor for the Executive MBA Program of the University of Seville.
- Coordinator of the work: Practicum Recursos Humanos (Thomson Reuters Aranzadi, Madrid, 2014).
- Seminars and conferences in Corporate Law and Corporate Governance.