- Corporate commercial law
His practice focuses on corporate law and assisting clients on matters related to mergers, spin-offs, reorganizations, and commercial contracts in national operations such as reorganizational operations, foreign investment and economic competition.
Before join MAIO he has successfully participated in the Corporate Areas of various firms primarily in the City of Mexico:
- Santamarina and Steta S.C.
- Gamboa and Aguilar S.C.
- Pricewaterhouse Coopers S.C.
Likewise, has broad business experience, having successfully served as the Legal Corporate Manager of the CIE Group and the Legal Director of Corporate Finances of the Elektra Group.
- Law degree from the Universidad of the Americas A.C. (2000).
- English and Spanish.
- Teacher of State theory and Corporate law at the Latin American University in the City of Mexico.
- Participation in many diferents seminars: Quality in Service, given by the Secretariat of Auditing and Administrative Development; The legal consideration of health law in Mexico, given by the Universidad de las Americas A.C.; and Commercial Exchange in North America, American Chamber of Commerce.
- In 2008, his biography was published in the prestigious book Marquis Who´s Who in the World due to his successful career in the legal and business environments in Mexico.