Strategic advisory and economic consulting.
- Senior Advisor at MAIO Legal, SLP.
- Member of the International Advisory Board of ABERTIS, one of the leading infrastructure companies.
- Member of the Europe Advisory Council of TRILANTIC Capital Partners.
- Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Economy and Finance Member of Parliament.
- Minister of Public Administrations.
- Minister of Health and Consumer Affairs.
- Top-level managerial posts in various private companies in the technology sector.
- Managing Director of Lenzi Consulting.
- Secretary of State for Communications of the Ministry of Public Works, Transport and Environment.
- Director General for Personnel Costs and Public Pensions (Ministry of Economy and Finance).
- Director of Department (Ministry of Industry and Trade).
Board memberships (1985 – 2004)
- Hunosa, Renfe, Trasmediterranea, Fábrica Nacional Moneda, Hispasat, Telefónica, Retevisión, Arthur Andersen, Abertis and Telecom.
- Industrial Engineer, specializing in Energy.
Polytechnic University of Madrid.
- Graduate in Economic Science.
Complutense University of Madrid.
EOI Business School.
- English and French.