In practice since 2002, Ignacio Benac was appointed by the Madrid Bar Association as a trainee solicitor to the Spanish Supreme Court, and prior to joining MAIO, he was a Tax Associate with CREMADES & CALVO SOTELO, with CASTRO, SUEIRO & VARELA and with KPMG.
- Law Degree from the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Master’s Degree in Tax Law, Grupo CTO.
- Master’s Degree in Telecommunications Law from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICAI-ICADE).
- Spanish and English.
- Member of the Catholic Society at the University of Kent at Canterbury (Cathsoc).
- Ignacio Benac teaches “Direct and Indirect Taxation” in the Master’s Degree Program in Quality Construction organized by the Polytechnic University of Madrid and has been a lecturer in the Master’s Degree Program in Corporate Legal Advising at the ADM Business School.
- He has published articles and contributions in Vlex and other periodicals.