An active lawyer since 1992 , before working in MAIO LEGAL, he has worked in the tax department of J&B CREMADES, later in COOPERS & LYBRAND ( today Landwell / PWC), in addition to being the Director in Galicia of EY ABOGADOS (before ERNST & YOUNG).
Javier is specialiced in tax law. He is member of the Law Society and the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors (AEDAF). He belongs to the Institutional Advisory Council of AEDAF, as Coordinator of its Corporate Tax Section.
- Law Degree from the University of Salamanca.
- Master in Tax Law (MAF) of the Instituto de Empresa.
- Spanish, English and Galician.
- Member of several teachers cloisters, like Specialization Course in Tax Law from the University of Santiago de Compostela, Master of Law from the University of Vigo, Master in Bussiness Law from the University of La Coruña, Master in Business Law Counseling ( IFFE / La Coruña) , and Master in Fiscal and Taxation (Economists Association of La Coruña).
- Participant in the development of collective books of AEDAF.
- Author of articles about current fiscal in Notarie of XXI Century ( Notary Association of Madrid) , €uro ( economic supplement of La Region and Atlántico Diario ), blog “Espacio Tributario” ( http://fiscal.blogsiga.net/ ) and “Boletín” ( Association of Economists of Pontevedra).
- Regular speaker at tax seminars and conferences.
- Author of doctrinal articles in professional publications.