Having practiced law since 2001, she joined MAIO Martínez Escribano in 2012, previously having worked at J&A Garrigues, S.L.P. (2001-2012), a firm in which she gained professional experience in the labor department until November 2012.
Marta Cámara specializes in Labor Law and Social Security and is an expert in labor consulting for companies and managers as well as a litigator in labor courts.
- Law Degree. University of Cordoba (2000).
- Master’s Degree in Labor Legal Consulting. Garrigues Center of Studies (2001).
- Spanish and English.
- Collaborating professor and tutor in the Master’s Program of Human Resources Management and the Expert Course in Human Resources Management of the Cajasol Institute of Studies since 2006.
- Professor in Executive MBA of the University of Seville.
- Among various publications and seminars: Economía & Empleo, a supplement to the Newspapers in the Joly Group and the Cajasol Institute of Studies.
- Co-author of the Practicum Recursos Humanos (Thomson Reuters Aranzadi, Madrid 2014).