- Energy & mines
- Finance & Banking
Partner responsible for Infrastructure area; member of the initiatives of Global Law Mine Network and Green Tech Energy; member of the trust of various foundations.
His practice includes definition of management models, financing and refinancing operations for infrastructure projects, mergers and acquisitions; advising on public bidding processes, claims for modifications of contracts, damages, rebalancing, sector regulation in relation with infrastructure projects, including ports, airports, highways, railways, services (water, cleaning) and public installations (hospitals, theaters); energy including upstream and downstream gas,. petroleum and electricity; mining in national and international operations. (Canada, Mexico, Panama, the United Kingdom, France, Poland, etc.).
- Director of Public Law Department at KPMG (2011).
- Partner Department of Infrastructures at Castro Sueiro & Varela (2009 – 2011).
- Associate Department of Infrastructures at Salans (currently Dentons) (until 2009).
- A law degree from the University of Navarra.
- Practicing lawyer registered with the ICAM.
- Studies in Civil Law, Mortgage Law at the Center of Mortgage Studies of Basque Country.
- Spanish and English.