- Litigation, Criminal Law and Insurance
Having practiced law since 2008, he arrived at MAIO Martínez Escribano in 2013 after having worked at the firm, Molino Revuelta Abogados.
- Law Degree, specialized in companies. University of Seville (2007).
- Advanced Course in Legal Internships (Cefoec, a center certified by the General Council of Spanish Advocacy and the Council of Andalusia (2008-2010).
- Post-Graduate Degree in International Criminal Justice (Oberta University of Catalonia, 2011-2012).
- Spanish and English.
- Awarded the Certificate of Professional Aptitude issued by the General Counsel of Spanish Advocacy (2010).
- Member of the Office for Orientation and Legal-Penal Assistance of the Bar Association of Seville.
- Co-author of the work, Human Resources Practicum (Thomson Reuters Aranzadi, Madrid 2014).