Partner responsible for the area of Public Law at MAIO Martínez Escribano, which he joined after having gained experience and skills at Deloitte, S.L. from 2008-2010.
Specialized in Tax Law and Accounting Law, he is a member of the Spanish Association of Tax Advisors (AEDAF in Spanish).
- Law Degree. University of Pablo de Olavide of Seville (2006).
- Degree in Business Administration and Management. University of Pablo de Olavide of Seville (2006).
- Master’s Degree in Tax Consultancy from the Cajasol Institute of Studies. (2011).
- Business Exchange Program. Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussels (Brussels, Belgium) (2006-2007).
- Spanish, English and France.
- Professor in the Executive MBA Program of the University of Seville.
- Co-Author of the work Practicum Recursos Humanos (Thomson Reuters Aranzadi, Madrid 2014).
- Member of the Pont and Lancuentra Foundation, dedicated to giving seminars on tax law at the University of Barcelona.