A lawyer since 2005. Specialized in Procedural Law. He has worked in the litigation departments of several national and international law firms such as SALANS, DELOITTE ABOGADOS, and most recently, GRUPO LENER (Litigation and Banking Departments).
- Law Degree from the Universidad Antonio de Nebrija, Madrid (1997-2002).
- Studies in Administration and Business Management at the Universidad Autónoma, Madrid (2001-2004).
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Law and Business Legal Advising from the Instituto de Empresa, Madrid (2004-2005).
His practice revolves around the areas of corporate law, finance and the cinema industry.
He has knowledge of public international law arising from his tenure with the Secretariat of Foreign Relations and his active participation in various international forums.
He has participated in various operations and transactions related to private placements of share and debt instruments of Mexican companies. He has collaborated on the restructuring of company groups and the granting, restructuring and administration of private credits, participated in public bidding processes as well as assisting with foreign companies for the development of their businesses in Mexico.
In the Mexican Academy for Professors of Family Medicine, A.C. he has served as a translator at various international colloquiums held during 2004-2006.
- Law Degree from the Insurgent University.
- Participated in various Seminars on International Law, given by the Institute of Legal Research of the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Spanish, English and French.
In practice since 2002, Ignacio Benac was appointed by the Madrid Bar Association as a trainee solicitor to the Spanish Supreme Court, and prior to joining MAIO, he was a Tax Associate with CREMADES & CALVO SOTELO, with CASTRO, SUEIRO & VARELA and with KPMG.
- Law Degree from the Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Master’s Degree in Tax Law, Grupo CTO.
- Master’s Degree in Telecommunications Law from the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (ICAI-ICADE).
- Member of the Catholic Society at the University of Kent at Canterbury (Cathsoc).
- Ignacio Benac teaches “Direct and Indirect Taxation” in the Master’s Degree Program in Quality Construction organized by the Polytechnic University of Madrid and has been a lecturer in the Master’s Degree Program in Corporate Legal Advising at the ADM Business School.
- He has published articles and contributions in Vlex and other periodicals.
He has expanded his professional practice in the areas of administrative law, industrial, real estate, corporate and principally in the areas of civil, mercantile, administrative and constitution litigation in addition to being aware and participating in various commercial arbitrations. For more than 10 years, he has participated in all types of judicial procedures before local and federal courts, defending the interests of the parties which he has represented, principally in administrative and commercial matters. Likewise, he has participated in various federal and local public bidding processes as well as in the planning and structure of infrastructure projects at a federal level.
- Law Degree from the Free School of Law of México.
- Courses in administrative, constitutional and litigation matters at the Free School of Law of Mexico.
- Collaborated on various occasions with the Institute of Legal Research at the Free School of Law of Mexico.
- Spanish, English and German.
He has expanded his professional practice in the area of Individual Labor law. He provides clients with legal advisory services that permit efficient decision-making and in general any type of legal support that is required in order to comply with Federal Labor Law. He has represented companies before local and federal labor authorities due to individual trials.
- Law Degree from the La Salle University.
Abogado en ejercicio desde 2013, iniciando su carrera profesional como Abogado especialista en Derecho Tributaria y Asesoría Fiscal en la firma MA Abogados de Sevilla hasta marzo de 2018. En esta fecha se incorpora al departamento de Derecho tributario de MAIO Legal de la oficina de Sevilla para la realización de tareas tales como asesoramiento fiscal continuado, preparación y presentación de modelos tributarios, planificación fiscal en operaciones de restructuración empresarial y empresas familiares. Fiscalidad internacional.
Así como llevanza de procedimientos tributarios, realizando contestaciones a requerimientos, formulación de alegaciones, presentación de recursos de reposición y reclamaciones económico-administrativas, así como cuantos trámites necesarios hayan de realizarse en el seno de los procedimientos tributarios. Procedimiento inspector y contencioso-administrativo.
- Máster en Asesoría Fiscal. Instituto de Estudios Cajasol, Business School. (2013)
- Curso Asesoría Fiscal. Centro de Formación Económica y Jurídica (CEFOEC) (2012)
- Licenciatura en Derecho. Universidad de Sevilla (2012).
- Curso de Contabilidad y Contaplus. Centro de Formación Económica y Contaplus (2012)
Lawyer at MAIO Martínez Escribano since July 2013.
- Law Degree. University of Seville (2011).
- Diploma in Public Management and Administration. University of Seville. (2011).
- Master’s Degree in Legal Business Consulting. Cajasol Institute of Studies. (2013).
- Spanish, English and Italian.
- Collaborating professor of the Master’s Degree Program in Legal Business Consultancy and Human Resources Management of the Cajasol Institute of Studies since 2014.
- Co-Author of the works Practicum Recursos Humanos (Thomson Reuters Aranzadi, Madrid 2014) and Innovación Educativa en el Aprendizaje Jurídico (Mergablum Edición y Comunicación, 2012).
Having practiced law since 2008, he arrived at MAIO Martínez Escribano in 2013 after having worked at the firm, Molino Revuelta Abogados.
- Law Degree, specialized in companies. University of Seville (2007).
- Advanced Course in Legal Internships (Cefoec, a center certified by the General Council of Spanish Advocacy and the Council of Andalusia (2008-2010).
- Post-Graduate Degree in International Criminal Justice (Oberta University of Catalonia, 2011-2012).
- Awarded the Certificate of Professional Aptitude issued by the General Counsel of Spanish Advocacy (2010).
- Member of the Office for Orientation and Legal-Penal Assistance of the Bar Association of Seville.
- Co-author of the work, Human Resources Practicum (Thomson Reuters Aranzadi, Madrid 2014).
Lawyer in practice since 2005, has worked at DELOITTE TOUCHE & TOHMATSU, BARRILERO and CASTRO SUEIRO & VARELA and KPMG in the areas of Public Procurement and Infrastructures.
He joined the bar association in 2009.
- Law Degree from the Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- LLM in Corporate Taxation Advising, Instituto de Empresa.
A Legal Professional who has completed his studies in the Libre School of Law and Dutch College, he is an expert on the subjects of Administrative, Civil and Mercantile Litigation as well as on trials of a constitutional nature focused on constitutional rights trials in such areas. Likewise, he has expanded his professional practice in the areas of Public Contracting, advising and obtaining private contracts with the government of the Federal District and its delegations such as public bidding, direct awards, administrative licenses (PATR) and other public contracts.
- Law Degree from the Libre School of Law of Mexico.